Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring comes to County

The spring musical went well--another example how, when students really put their best efforts into something, they can work together to create something of high quality.

I tried to "decompress" a bit and worked on the online class. I developed an experimental video/podcast. I posted it to YouTube (but only viewable if you know the link); I think students would love to create things like this and it has great potential for instruction. At the same time, for a teacher, it takes quite a bit of time to create one. I'm looking forward to trying this method with a lesson that is actually substantial.

Best wishes to anyone who reads this . . . and if you're looking for a good spring or summertime read, check out my novels. The sequel to "Heartstone" is still on track to appear late this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment