Thursday, February 17, 2011

Technology continued

I've worked my way through Module 2. Biggest difficulty lay in finding the links! Maybe it's my "Mac" mentality working with a PC template, but I just don't follow the logic of some of the pages and/or links. Fortunately my persistence outweighs my frustration (at least for the present.)

I doubt that I'll be able to keep up this pace with the lessons and/or blogging now that the musical in underway. "Annie" is progressing well but we've also run into some crazy frustrations--the musical went through a "revival" a few years ago so the script I was working with is no longer the script that the students are using.

Now, for anyone wandering here because you want to learn about news from Ironwood County . . .

I worked hard between the one-act and the musical to finish another read-through of the "Heartstone" sequel. Once the musical is over and senior seminar papers are read (at least a few weeks there), I hope to re-read/edit it before it goes to the publisher. So . . . if you haven't read "Heartstone" yet, do so now so that you can be ready for the sequel coming out in the fall. It is also available for the Kindle (along with "Passing Through Paradise"). "Heartstone" has been selling well in the UK as well as the US. For a few weeks it was in their list of Top 100 - selling fantasy Kindle novels in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment